*This list may also include online schools that accept students from New York.
Learn more about medical records technician schools in New York. Find program requirements and salary expectations for medical record technicians. Some of the highest rated training schools in New York are listed below.
Matching School Ads
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Medical Records
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Technical Institute. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Coding and Billing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- BS in Health Information Management
- AAS in Medical Office Management
- MS in Nursing - Informatics
- And more...
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years.
- Associate in Science Degree in Electronic Medical Records
As the largest private university in North America, University of Phoenix has locations nationwide, and is available online in most countries around the world. Whether you're seeking a college degree at an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, we can help you reach your academic goal and sooner than you might think.
- Master of Health in Administration/Health Care Informatics
Prepare for a productive career with education training from New York Career Institute. Pursue career training as a court reporter, paralegal, or a medical office administrator.
- Medical Administrative Assistant - Certificate
- Medical Billing/Coding Associate - Certificate
- Medical Office Specialist - Associate Degree
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Medical Office Assistant
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding (Associate's)
Matching School Ads